Amazon is a well known name for any ecommerce seeker. You can sell an unlimited number of products and get benefitted. The best part of selling on Amazon is that you really don’t have to take the pain of website designing, developing, marketing, etc. However, you do lose a chance of brand recognition for which online store is a great option. If you wish to sell both at KartRocket store and Amazon India, then should know how to integrate Amazon with KartRocket. Just follow these steps and get ready to sell on both Amazon and KartRocket.
Registering with Amazon
To integrate Amazon with KartRocket, you need merchant ID and marketplace ID to get started. To get them, follow these steps:
1) Visit Amazon Seller Contact Us Page and fill in all the details.
2) After you have successfully signed up, you will get a username and password. Save them for future use.
3) Visit Amazon Seller Registration Page and enter your account credentials.
4) To integrate your KartRocket store, choose “I want to give developer access to my Amazon Seller Account with MWS.” Make sure that you enter the credentials as following:
• Developer’s Name: KartRocket
• Developer Account Number: 1469-7463-9584
5) After clicking on Next, accept Amazon’s MWS License Agreement. Click on Next.
6) On the next page, you will get your Merchant ID and Marketplace ID. Copy them. Remember that it will not be emailed to you, therefore, it is necessary that you copy them safely. You will need them to configure Amazon App along with KartRocket’s access key and secret key.
7) To integrate your Amazon products with KartRocket store, you will just need the Merchant ID. At the end, make sure you have the following information ready:
• Merchant ID to be used in your KartRocket Store.
• Marketplace ID is based on the countries. For India, it will be A21TJRUUN4KGV.
• AWS Access Key.
• Secret Key.
Integrating KartRocket with Amazon India
Login to your KartRocket store after entering the credentials. Click on Apps and search for Amazon. Click on Settings.
The following screen with appear. Since, you have already done registration with Amazon, you can directly move to step 2.
STEP 2: Authorize KartRocket
• Enter merchant ID, which has been provided to you after you registered with Amazon.
• For Advertising Key ID and Advertising Secret Key, enter 1234.
• In Out of Stock, fill in the number after which KartRocket will automatically stop synching products with Amazon. You can set this to zero.
• In Pricing Formula, you can set a percentage by which you can increase the price of the product after you sync them with Amazon. This will be applicable for all the products. If you don’t wish to change the price, then keep it as @ otherwise use “@+x%” where x is the number by which you want to increase the product price.
• Leave Price CallBack, Shipping Method and Payment Method as it is.
• Click on Save.
Category Mapping is extremely important, if you wish to show your products to the right audience. In this step, you have to choose the categories of your KartRocket store which is to be synced with Amazon. After you are done with it, simply click on Save.
STEP 4: Upload And Sync
• Test whether you have clearly mentioned the product data which is to be sent to Amazon. You can click on “Lookup Now” to check.
• After you have checked, uncheck “Lookup Only” and then click on “Synchronize Now.” You will get a success message.
• You can go to your Amazon seller central account to check your product.
STEP 5: Import Orders
You can import all your Amazon order to your KartRocket admin panel easily. All you need is to follow these steps:
• Enter the date (From and To) of orders which you want to import.
• Click on Orders to start fetching your data
• Select the order which you want to import. Click on “Get Details for Selected Orders.” This will get you detailed information of your order.
• After you have selected the order and checked their detail (if needed), you can click on “Import Selected Orders.”
• The selected order will automatically import to your Order Section.
STEP 6: Send Shipping Information
This step is extremely important, if you want Amazon to pay you for the sales. Update this regularly to avoid any problem. Send your product shipping information to Amazon using these steps.
• Go to Step 6. Choose the date (both From and To) and click on “Look Up Now.”
• You will get a list of all imported Amazon orders. Choose the orders which you have shipped.
• Click on “Update Status for Selected Order.” This will automatically update the status on Amazon as well.
If you integrate Amazon with KartRocket, you can easily sync all your orders to KartRocket panel and manage it using a single platform. Just follow these steps and you are good to go! Facing issues during the integration process? Call your Project Manager or leave your queries in the comments.