How to create a LinkedIn Company Page
A Company Page helps others learn more about your business, brand, products and services, and job opportunities. You can create one from the Add a Company page.
First, make sure you meet our requirements to add a Company Page and that your current company doesn’t already have one. Currently, companies without their own distinct email domain (e.g., yourcompany.com) can’t create a Company Page, because it’s not possible to use email domains such as hotmail.com, gmail.com, or other generic email providers. If you don’t have a distinct email domain, you might create a group to promote your company instead.
To add a Company Page:
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Companies.
- Click the Add a Company link in the upper right area of the page.
- Enter your company’s official name and your work email address.
- Click Continue and enter your company information.
- If the work email address you provide is an unconfirmed email address on your LinkedIn account, a message will be sent to that address. Follow the instructions in the message to confirm your email address, and then use the instructions above to add the Company Page.
- A red error message may appear if you have problems adding a Company Page.
- A preview of your completed company page is not available. When you publish the page, it is live on our website.
Watch the “How to set up a Company Page” video and learn what you can do with your Company Page.