How To Setup Facebook Store with KartRocket
Did you know that India has 112 million Facebook users? This means that a massive market with a whopping 112 million users is waiting for you. Of course, they all are not your potential customers, but even the tiniest fraction of this number is huge. So, why not take advantage of that?
Well, you must be wondering that I know the potential of Facebook. I have already targeted that audience with my Facebook page and running regular Facebook ads. What else is left? Well, the answer is that there is still some potential left, which can make an impact of your online business.
Sell More with Your Facebook Store
Facebook Store is a unique offering by this popular social networking website, which takes a step ahead in social selling. You can easily set up an online store from your brand’s Facebook page to sell products.
This means, whether people will visit your Facebook page, they can click on the “Shop Online” tab and buy products. This link will be directed to your ecommerce website. Thereby, increasing your website’s visitors.
How to Setup Facebook Store With KartRocket?
Setting up an independent Facebook store can be a daunting task. Also, listing your products separately on Facebook will take most of your time. However, KartRocket has made this easier by revamping its Facebook store feature. Now, it is easier and with a better UI.
Before you start with the Facebook store setup, make sure that your KartRocket store is live and on the secure link, otherwise your Facebook store won’t work.
To setup Facebook stores and sync it to your KartRocket store, follow these steps:
1) Create a Facebook Fan Page. Fill in the necessary details of your company or brand.
2) Once the Facebook Fan page is created, copy this URL https://apps.facebook.com/static_html_plus on the different tab to enter Facebook app store. Make sure you are logged in to your Facebook account. Now, click on ‘Add Static HTML to a Page.
3) The following window will open. Select your Facebook page for which you need to create Facebook Store. Then, click on ‘Add Page’ tab.
4) This will direct to your Facebook Fan Page. Here, you can see ‘APPS’ with a star icon on the left side of the screen.
5) Click on ‘Welcome’ and click on ‘Edit Tab Button.
6) To get this code, login to your KartRocket store. Go to App section and then search for Facebook Store App. Click on Setting.
8) On the Setting tab, you will see a code. Copy this code. Please make sure that you change your store domain to sub-domain name and also change the URL from ‘http‘ to ‘https.’
9) Copy this code and paste it to the Facebook store, as told in Step 5. This will fetch your products from the panel and display them on your Facebook Store.
Congrats! Your Facebook Store is ready.
Basic Facebook Store Settings (Front End)
You can change the Welcome Name and its image of your Facebook Store. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Go to your Facebook page and click on Settings.
2) Now, click on Apps and then on ‘Edit Settings.’ Type CTA which will appear on your Facebook fan page like ‘Shop Now.”
3) Upload the image. Make sure that the image size and dimension is according to the size given in the link.
Your basic Facebook settings are done.
Basic Facebook Store Settings (Back End)
If you want to make your Facebook Store more attractive for your visitors and potential customers, then you can personalize it by adding your store banners, choose product categories to sell and much more. Let’s know more about Back End settings, which can be set from KartRocket admin panel.
To access these settings, log in to your KartRocket admin panel. Go to Apps and then click on Facebook Store. After this, click on Setting.
This banner will be shown on your Facebook store header. You can show your products, discounts, and offers, etc. First, click on On, if you want to show the banner. Then, click on Browse and upload the banner. Click on Save. Make sure that the recommended banner size is 832 x 240.
2) Category Links
You can choose the product category, which you want to sell on your Facebook Store. To do this, click on On and then select the product categories. Click on Save.
3) Latest Products
Show the latest product range on your Facebook Store using this feature. Give a title to this tab like ‘Latest Products.’ Then, choose the number of products which you want to show and then click on ‘On’ to activate this feature. Please note that to use this feature, your store should have ‘Latest Products’ app activate on your KartRocket store.
4) Featured Product
Showcase some of the top selling products of your online store using Featured Products feature. To activate this, go to Featured Product, type a suitable headline. Now, choose the product limit, turn it On and add the product which you want to showcase. Once you start typing, the product will get auto-filled. Save the changes.
5) Related Product
If your KartRocket store has ‘Related Product’ app activated, then you can use this app in your Facebook Store as well. All you need is to limit the number of products to be shown and turn it ‘On.’ Click on Save.
Here’s how your Facebook Store will look like.
KartRocket has empowered 3000+ entrepreneurs, SMB’s and retailer with their online stores. It is not just a website builder platform, it’s an end to end eCommerce solution with all the features you require to create an online store, run & grow your online business.