Increase Your Store’s Sales Using You Save App
Discounts and offers always benefit your store’s sale. It is a great way to attract more customers and deliberately increases your sales. However, it has been found that if you feature discounts in INR rather than percentage, it is more advantageous.
If you want to clearly show how much your customer save in INR without the need of doing it manually, then ‘You Save’ app is for you. Using this app, you will be able to display the exact value of the discounts. For example, if the MRP of a product is Rs. 500 and you are offering 40% discount, then you can directly display it as “You save (40%) = Rs. 200.
How To Use You Save App In Your KartRocket Store?
In this quick tutorial, I’ll show you how to add a percentage discount to your store using our You Save app.
1) Login to your KartRocket store. On the left side, click on ‘Catalog’ and then on ‘Manage Products.’
2) The screen with all your store’s products will appear. Choose the product on which you want to display discount. Click on the small
pencil icon to edit the product.
3) Go to Advance and click on “Special.” Click on the + sign and fill in the details like choosing the group for which this discount will be applicable. Choose a start and end date, its priority and enter the discounted price of the product. Click on Save.
5) Now, click on Apps and search for You Save. Install the app.
6) Now, click on Settings and change the status to ON.
7) Click on it and enable the status. Click on Save.
How It Will Be Shown on Live Store?
So, whenever your visitor will add discounted product to the cart, you can click on Checkout and the following screen will appear.
It will also appear on the Shopping Cart page.