How To Integrate Prestashop With Shiprocket And Kartrocket?
Shiprocket is one of its kind automated shipping solution for ecommerce store owners to end their shipping hassles. This is why, with Shiprocket, you can get various courier company options at the best rates. Another good thing about Shiprocket is that you can import orders easily and start shipping. No matter which ecommerce platform you use, order import is pretty easy.
Shiprocket also offers integration of other ecommerce platform, so that it can automatically import your orders and you can send those shipments easily through Shiprocket. Earlier, we had explained the integration process of Magento with that of Shiprocket/KartRocket. In this blog, we are going to discuss how to integrate Prestashop with Shiprocket and Kartrocket.
Steps To Integrate Prestashop With Shiprocket And Kartrocket
To integrate Prestashop with Shiprocket and KartRocket, your online store should be on Prestashop version 220.127.116.11 or above. Following are the steps to be followed.
1. Login to Prestashop admin panel.
2. Go to Advanced Parameters -> Webservice.
3. Make sure “Enable PrestaShop’s Web Service” should be “Yes” after saving.
4. Click on Sign (+) to add new API.
1. Enter Key value and click to Generate.
2. Enter Key Description i.e. (API key, API name, other information)
3. Enable Status to Yes.
4. Check all Permissions.
5. Click on Save.
1. Login to Kartrocket/ Shiprocket admin panel.
2. Go to Prestashop App.
3. Click on Prestashop Configuration. Enter Prestashop Store URL & Prestashop API Key (which has been already generated in Step B)
8. Click Check on order ID, which you want to import on Kkartrocket/ Shiprocket panel.
9. Click on Import Selected button.
10. When the import processing is done, check Order Process menu
The process is complete. Now, you can easily enjoy Shiprocket service for order shipping.